With the immediate and present data of our senses we mingle a thousand details out of our past experience. In most cases these memories supplant our actual perceptions, of which we then retain only a few hints, thus using them merely as 'signs' that recall to us former images.
Similar to: Axolotl, Wolf Eyes
- Ed Askew - Little Eyes [De Stijl]
- Indian Jewelry - Invasive Exotics [Monitor]
- Jason Crumer - Walk With Me [Misanthropic Agenda]
- Yellow Swans - Bring the Neon War Home [Narnack]
- Summons of Shining Ruins - Bird Requiem [Humming C...
- Andrew Liles - My Long Accumulating Discontent [Ne...
- Mrtyu! - Ornate Shroud [Tipped Bowler]
- ▼ 07 (7)