Similar to: Excepter, Raccoo-oo-oon
There are, of course, various ways of refusing to love, not all of which qualify as foreclosure. But what happens when a certain foreclosure of love becomes the condition of possibility for social existence? Does this not produce a sociality afflicted by melancholia, a sociality in which loss cannot be grieved because it cannot be recognized as loss, because what is lost never had any entitlement to existence?
- Ed Askew - Little Eyes [De Stijl]
- Indian Jewelry - Invasive Exotics [Monitor]
- Jason Crumer - Walk With Me [Misanthropic Agenda]
- Yellow Swans - Bring the Neon War Home [Narnack]
- Summons of Shining Ruins - Bird Requiem [Humming C...
- Andrew Liles - My Long Accumulating Discontent [Ne...
- Mrtyu! - Ornate Shroud [Tipped Bowler]
- ▼ 07 (7)