If folly leads each man into a blindness where he is lost, the madman, on the contrary, reminds each man of his truth; in a comedy where each man deceives the other and dupes himself, the madman is comedy to the second degree: the deception of deception; he utters, in his simpleton's language which makes no show of reason, the words of reason that release, in the comic, the comedy: he speaks love to lovers, the truth of life to the young, the middling reality of things to the proud, to the insolent, and to liars.
- Ed Askew - Little Eyes [De Stijl]
- Indian Jewelry - Invasive Exotics [Monitor]
- Jason Crumer - Walk With Me [Misanthropic Agenda]
- Yellow Swans - Bring the Neon War Home [Narnack]
- Summons of Shining Ruins - Bird Requiem [Humming C...
- Andrew Liles - My Long Accumulating Discontent [Ne...
- Mrtyu! - Ornate Shroud [Tipped Bowler]
- ▼ 07 (7)