Hence it is that melancholics love solitude and shun company; this makes them more attached to the object of their delirium or to their dominant passion, whatever it may be, while they seem indifferent to anything else.
Similar to: Jacaszek, Peter Wright
- Ed Askew - Little Eyes [De Stijl]
- Indian Jewelry - Invasive Exotics [Monitor]
- Jason Crumer - Walk With Me [Misanthropic Agenda]
- Yellow Swans - Bring the Neon War Home [Narnack]
- Summons of Shining Ruins - Bird Requiem [Humming C...
- Andrew Liles - My Long Accumulating Discontent [Ne...
- Mrtyu! - Ornate Shroud [Tipped Bowler]
- ▼ 07 (7)