But already we may speak of the body as an ever advancing boundary between the future and the past, as a pointed end, which our past is continually driving forward into our future. Whereas my body, taken at a single moment, is but a conductor interposed between the objects which influence it and those on which it acts, it is, on the other hand, when replaced in the flux of time, always situated at the very point where my past expires in a deed.
Similar to: Peter Wright, Kevin Drumm
- Ed Askew - Little Eyes [De Stijl]
- Indian Jewelry - Invasive Exotics [Monitor]
- Jason Crumer - Walk With Me [Misanthropic Agenda]
- Yellow Swans - Bring the Neon War Home [Narnack]
- Summons of Shining Ruins - Bird Requiem [Humming C...
- Andrew Liles - My Long Accumulating Discontent [Ne...
- Mrtyu! - Ornate Shroud [Tipped Bowler]
- ▼ 07 (7)