I cannot call it shape or configuration since shapelessness is not what I refer to at all. I can only say that these objects, not one of which resembled the other, were of no known dimensions. They were not square or rectangular or circular or simply irregularly shaped nor could it be said that their endless variety was due to dimensional dissimilarities. Simply their appearance, if even that word is not inadmissable, was not understood by the eye and was in any event indescribable. That is enough to say.
- Mark Tucker - In the Sack [De Stijl]
- Aun - Motorsleep [Alien8]
- Sunn o))) - Monoliths and Dimensions [Southern Lor...
- James Blackshaw-The Glass Bead Game [Young God]
- Super Minerals - The Pelagics [Stunned]
- Spires That in the Sunset Rise - Curse the Traced ...
- Ilyas Ahmed - Goner [Root Strata]
- Nadja - When I See the Sun Always Shines on TV [Th...
- Sir Richard Bishop - The Freak of Araby [Drag City...
- Voice of the Seven Woods - The Journey [Kning Disk...
- ▼ 05 (10)