In particular, speakers of Leet are fond of verbing nouns, turning verbs into nouns (and back again) as forms of emphasis, e.g. "Austin rocks" is weaker than "Austin roxxorz" (note spelling), which is weaker than "Au5t1N is t3h r0xx0rz" (note grammar), which is weaker than something like "0MFG D00D /\Ü571N 15 T3H l_l83Я 1337 Я0XX0ЯZ".
Similar to: Arthur Russell, Caribou
- Mark Tucker - In the Sack [De Stijl]
- Aun - Motorsleep [Alien8]
- Sunn o))) - Monoliths and Dimensions [Southern Lor...
- James Blackshaw-The Glass Bead Game [Young God]
- Super Minerals - The Pelagics [Stunned]
- Spires That in the Sunset Rise - Curse the Traced ...
- Ilyas Ahmed - Goner [Root Strata]
- Nadja - When I See the Sun Always Shines on TV [Th...
- Sir Richard Bishop - The Freak of Araby [Drag City...
- Voice of the Seven Woods - The Journey [Kning Disk...
- ▼ 05 (10)