I'm waiting for the movement to stop and reflect itself back to itself - reflection is the condition of action, isn't it? But it turns its face away, dissolves into a hundred tiny details on a cruelly indifferent timeline, dissolves me into a hundred tiny details, pure moving mass.
Similar to: Robedoor, Sunburned Hand of the Man
- Lawrence English & Tom Hall - Euphonia [Presto]
- Astral Social Club - Sieben Stax [Bottrop-Boy]
- Religious Knives - The Door [Ecstatic Peace]
- Muslimgauze - Citadel [Extreme]
- Peter Rehberg - Work for GV 2004-2008 [Editions Me...
- Svarte Greiner - Penpals Forever [Digitalis]
- Tzolk'in - Haab [Ant-Zen]
- Tangerine Dream - Stratosfear [Polydor]
- Felicia Atkinson - La La La [Spekk]
- Aidan Baker & Tim Hecker - Fantasma Parastasie [Al...
- ▼ 12 (10)