To argue that any historically constituted group of people are, by definition, always persecuted and never persecutory seems not only to confound the ontological and preontological levels but to license an unacceptable irresponsibility and a limitless recourse to aggression in the name of "self-defense."
Similar to: Shackleton, CoH
- Lawrence English & Tom Hall - Euphonia [Presto]
- Astral Social Club - Sieben Stax [Bottrop-Boy]
- Religious Knives - The Door [Ecstatic Peace]
- Muslimgauze - Citadel [Extreme]
- Peter Rehberg - Work for GV 2004-2008 [Editions Me...
- Svarte Greiner - Penpals Forever [Digitalis]
- Tzolk'in - Haab [Ant-Zen]
- Tangerine Dream - Stratosfear [Polydor]
- Felicia Atkinson - La La La [Spekk]
- Aidan Baker & Tim Hecker - Fantasma Parastasie [Al...
- ▼ 12 (10)