When did that child who perhaps had not yet been born no longer want to leave his birth, nor his birth certificate in the hands of his parents, his witnesses, or his judges? For as I read my birth certificate, as I am born, I feel like literature, like a page, a book, something destined for reading - or burning - that will live as long as it is readable, read.
Similar to: Goldmund, Max Richter
- Kreng - L'Autopsie Phénoménale de Dieu [Miasmah]
- Ruby Ruby Ruby - The Shadow of Your Smile [Zarek]
- Peter Broderick - Music For Falling From Trees [Er...
- Tomasz Bednarczyk - Let's Make Better Mistakes Tom...
- Richard Youngs - Beyond the Valley of Ultrahits
- Susan Christie - Paint a Lady [Finders Keepers]
- Mokira - Persona [Type]
- Jozef van Wissem - It Is All That Is Made [Importa...
- Ersen - Ersen [Finders Keepers]
- ▼ 06 (9)