When did that child who perhaps had not yet been born no longer want to leave his birth, nor his birth certificate in the hands of his parents, his witnesses, or his judges? For as I read my birth certificate, as I am born, I feel like literature, like a page, a book, something destined for reading - or burning - that will live as long as it is readable, read.
Similar to: Tim Hecker, Pan•American
- Male - All Are Welcome [Other Electricities]
- Seasons (pre-din) - By the Banks Go Through [Thy R...
- Belong - Colorloss Record [St Ives]
- Jacaszek - Pentral [Gusstaff]
- Kayo Dot - Choirs of the Eye [Tzadik]
- bvdub - Strength in Solitude 
- Ametsub - The Nothings of the North [Progressive F...
- Celer - Capri [Humming Conch]
- Kenneth Bager - Fragments From a Space Cadet [Musi...
- ▼ 03 (9)