We were excited about getting jobs; we hardly went anywhere without filling out an application. But once we were hired we could not believe this was really what people did all day. Everything we had thought of as The World was actually the result of someone's job. Everyone had rotting carpet and a door to pay for. Aghast, we quit. There had to be a more dignified way to live.
Similar to: Tim Hecker, The Caretaker
- Zèbra - The Black and White Album [Symbolic Intera...
- Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto / Ensemble Modern - u...
- Soap&Skin - Lovetune for Vacuum [Couch]
- Filastine - Dirty Bomb [Soot]
- Pixel - The Drive [Raster Noton]
- Svarte Greiner - Kappe [Type]
- Tobias Lilja - Time Is On My Side [n5MD]
- Elegi - Varde [Miasmah]
- Light of Shipwreck - From the Idle Cylinders [Cruc...
- :zoviet*france:* - The Decriminalisation of Countr...
- Yellow Swans - Psychic Secession [Load]
- Lowriders Deluxe - Future Deluxe [Symbolic Interac...
- ▼ 01 (12)